We’ve been evaluating foot massagers for the past three years. Recently, we spent more 25 hours comparing 10 foot massagers to determine which are the easiest to use and maintain as well as have the best warranties and massage settings. Based on our research, we believe the uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager is the best one overall. It has five intensity settings and completely envelopes your feet to massage every part of them. The booties are also machine washable, so the massager is easy to clean and hygienic.
Top 10 Bestseller Foot Massagers
Best Foot Massagers Austalia Reviews
- 5 LEVELS OF MASSAGE INTENSITY MODES: To increase versatility, the uComfy Shiatsu Oval Foot Massager has five different intensity settings, ensuring you get a comforting massage rather than a painful one. The graduated intensity settings also allow you to slowly increase the intensity of the massage during the course of the massage. You also have the ability to manipulate the controls located on the center console during your massage
- 2 MASSAGE STYLES: The uComfy Foot Massager has a 1) kneading shiatsu-style massage and 2) a vibration-style massage. The Massager comes with a heat option to help loosen your muscles and increase comfort you can use a single option or combine two or more settings, which increases versatility. The foot massager also has a Heating and air pressure setting for absolute control of your massage experience
- USING THE PRINCIPLE OF FOOT REFLEXOLOGY: The uComfy Shiatsu Oval Foot Massager delivers an Acupressure massage surrounding your feet with heat and compression that is perfect for helping relax and soothe your tired, aching feet and relieve tightness, the acupressure massage uses manipulation of pressure points in your feet, leaving you feeling relaxed and renewed
- CAN BE USE REGULARLY YET STILL EASY TO MAINTAIN: For easy maintenance and improved hygiene, the Foot Covers are removable via zippers and are machine washable. You also can Keep the foot massager clean by simply wiping it with a damp cloth. The uComfy Shiatsu Oval Foot Massager is made from durable materials, including ABS plastic and nylon, the massager is sure to stand up to regular use, while the rubber stand keeps it in place while you relax
- PRODUCT WEIGHT AND DIMENTIONS: The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat weighs 12 pounds and measures 17.7 x 15 x 18.1 inches, so it isn't a portable model, although it is small enough to stow in a large bag or a suitcase if necessary. You slip your feet inside the foot openings, so the device provides massaging action all around your feet, apart from the heels. The massager can be plugged into any regular outlet. Enjoy!
The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager encompasses your feet and uses mechanical nodes to give foot massages.
It has five intensity settings, ranging from gentle to intense, and can even give heated massages to help you relax further. The kneading and vibrating motions can increase bloodflow and improve blood pressure. You adjust these massage settings using the buttons located on the top of the device. However, that means you bend down to operate it. The foot sleeves can be removed and are machine washable – you simply unzip them. This saves you time and keeps the foot massager hygienic. This device is somewhat bulky, measuring 17.7 x 15 x 18.1 inches, and it weighs 12 pounds. While it isn’t the most portable, it is still small enough to pack when you travel. Users with larger feet might find this device painful and constraining. In addition, since it plugs into an electrical outlet, you need to use this device somewhere the cord can reach one.
- It can give heated massages.
- The foot covers are machine washable.
- It has five different massage settings.
- Larger feet don’t fit in it very well.
- The cord limits where you can use it.
- It doesn’t massage your calves.
Dr. Scholl’s Foot Spa
- Soothing Massage, bubbles, and smart heat for spa oasis
- Removable pumice stone softens heels
- Rolling massager renews and revives tired feet
- SMART Heat system keeps water warm for soothing relief (fill unit with warm water)
- Includes 5 Piece Pedicure Set for Beautiful feet
Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Foot Spa doesn‘t use mechanical nodes and there aren’t as many intensive massage features as other devices we evaluated, but it is still relaxing. And it’s inexpensive.
The Invigorating Foot Spa uses bubbles to gently massage your feet. Its floor is covered with small raised bumps to apply acupressure to your feet. There is also a built-in pumice stone and a roller that has raised bumps to help remove dead skin and massage the soles of your feet. Additionally, the foot massager comes with a spa kit that includes a nail brush with a handle that hooks to the rim, a set of nail clippers, and toe separators. Its basin is 13.9 x 16.4 x 7.7 inches, and it weighs 4.4 pounds, making it one of the lightest machines we compared. While the basin is large enough to accommodate most foot sizes, the Invigorating Foot Spa doesn’t work well with larger feet. The machine features a guard to prevent water from sloshing over the sides, and you turn it on and off using a waterproof switch. This device does not heat water, but it can maintain the temperature of the water placed in it for a long time.
- It is inexpensive compared to other foot massagers.
- It comes with pedicure tools and attachments.
- There is a built-in pumice stone and nodular roller.
- This massager doesn’t heat water.
- It doesn’t use mechanical nodes.
- It doesn’t fit larger feet.
Human Touch Reflex Pro
- WHOLE-BODY RELAXATION - Our patented wraparound Figure-Eight Technology encourages circulation in the feet and calves. Deep-kneading Shiatsu foot massage & powerful under-foot reflexology rollers support the body's natural alignment and healing abilities.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE - The ergonomic design provides a comprehensive and comfortable foot and calf massage, using compression to deliver spa-grade stress relief. The base tilt is easily adjustable for perfect angle compatibility with a favorite sofa or chair.
- TARGETED RELIEF - Our Reflex5s massager provides quick recovery for stressed feet and relief from plantar fasciitis discomfort. Hygienic removable washable sleeve inserts in the foot chambers help keep a clean and healthy environment for you and your family.
- FITS MOST PEOPLE - With its roomy foot wells, Human Touch foot and calf massagers can accommodate most foot sizes, up to men’s size 12. Compression and under-feet rollers provide foot care for all, from athletes to shift workers.
- ON-DEMAND STRESS RELIEF – The perfect gift for men and women and a treat for moms and dads, our Reflex5s massager provides the opportunity to unwind after a stressful day. It delivers instant stress relief with 2 speeds, 2 motions, and 2 auto-programs. 1
The Human Touch Reflex Pro offers four types of massages and allows you to adjust each to one of five intensity levels.
It is on the heavier side, and it is more expensive than many foot massagers we reviewed. However, this is to be expected since it has so many more mechanical parts. It uses rollers that move in a figure-eight pattern to increase circulation and rub away aches and pains. The machine also has two reflexology programs, which massage devotees believe help your body heal and improves its equilibrium. Either way, this device provides pleasant massages that can help you relax your feet and calves. This machine massages everything from your foot up to you calves, and you can choose to have hot air run through the device to make it more comfortable. The controls are located on the top of the machine, so you have to bend over to change the settings. Since it is open-ended, it can accommodate a wide range of foot sizes. The Human Touch Reflex Pro is 18 x 17 x 19 inches, and it weighs 27 pounds. Fortunately, it has carrying handles, which make it easier to move from room to room. The foot covers are removable and machine washable, which helps keep the device sanitary. Human Touchbacks the Reflex Pro with a one-year warranty, which is typical for this kind of machine.
- It has four massage settings and five intensity levels.
- Its handle makes it easy to carry.
- The foot sleeves are machine washable.
- It weighs 27 pounds.
- It was expensive.
- You need to bend over to change settings.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Foot Massager
There are many different types of foot massagers, and what you need depends on your intensity preferences and how often you plan to use the machine. Here are a few things to consider before making your decision.
Some foot massagers are simply built for relaxation, while others are built to be rigorous muscle-healing machines. Typically, foot spa massagers are on the gentler side, using bubbles and manual tools to provide a simple massage. Machines that have nodes and engulf your feet – and sometimes calves – tend to offer a variety of intensity settings. They also tend to use more deep-tissue, muscle-healing massage techniques like Shiatsu or Tui na.
You need a massager that is wide and long enough to accommodate your feet. Unfortunately, many of these devices don’t fit larger feet. If you have large feet, you should consider getting an open-ended massager, since they are more likely to accommodate them.
These machines are all decently bulky and take up a few feet of space. Massagers with more gears and nodes also weigh more. Still, the best massagers are designed to easily store away and feature a handle to make it easier to do so.
Machines like foot spas use water to massage and relax your feet, and they also tend to come with pedicure kits. Some massagers work your entire calf along with your foot, while others only focus on the soles of your feet. Typically, the adjustment buttons are located on the top of the machine so they are easy to reach, but you have to bend down to make any changes. The best machines can also do heated massages to help circulate your blood and relax your muscles further.